A Holding Space foundational workshop with Daniela Razocher
About the Training
Explore & Discover
In this four-hour experiential workshop you will …
- learn embodied practices that support you in being centred and present
- learn a simple, structured model of how to become more present
- explore in a group setting how others perceive you and how you perceive others, strengthening your trust in your perception and widening your perspective on the subject.
Who is this for?
- Coaches, mentors and faciliators
who would like to expand their presence and awareness through embodied practices
- People working with people who are aware that how you show up influences the outcome of a meeting, negotiation, learning experience
- People interested in body awarness and practical tools to increase their presence and agency
What will you get out of the workshop?
About the facilitator
Daniela Razocher is a body-based coach and bodyworker with a focus on healthy and sustainable workplaces and improving the quality of how we are and interact with each other in work and learning environments.
She draws from a wide range of embodiment tools, guiding people into a state of increased self-awareness so they can use their attention, energy and individual strengths for their purposes in the present moment.
Find more information about Daniela on Bodies at Work.
There are currently no dates for this workshop. If you are interested, please send us an email and we will notifiy you when future dates are announced.
Your ticket includes
- Room rent
- Small facilitation fee
- Support materials
- Certificate of active participation for CPD or credentialing
- tea and nibbles on the day
- admin charges
- Eventbrite ticketing and credit card fees
- value-added tax (Mehrwertssteuer)
Any remaining income after all these things have been taken care of will go towards setting up our supporting website, open resources pages and growing our Holding Space community.
We want to be inclusive. If finance is a theme for you please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
More about Daniela