Level 1 Certified Training with Paul King
About the Training
Level 1 Training
+ post workshop elements
Small group to ensure individual attention
In this 2-day experiential workshop you will discover the power of working with the body-mind to bring your best self to your daily living. With the aim of ensuring deeper learning, the workshop will be supplemented with post-workshop input. There will be optional online pre-workshop material available to support you with foundational knowledge to help you quickly move into practical application. Post-workshop you will pair with a fellow workshop participant over a number of weeks prior to a follow-up online session with Paul King, our workshop facilitator.
The workshop explores and expands on Wendy Palmer’s third book: ‘Leadership Embodiment – How the way we sit and stand can change the way we think and speak’. The Level One workshop provides insight and awareness on what happens when we consciously move and speak from a more aligned place.
Explore & Discover
- What it means to be a leader worth following
- How your habitual patterns under stress show up in your body
- How to resourcefully handle pressure or stress
- Acknowledging and moving beyond judgements and fears
- Relevant neuroscience
- The power of being centred and balanced
- Aligning and focusing your energy to achieve your goals
- Tuning into others and your intuition
- Listening to others without taking things personally
- Skilfully speak your truth with clarity, confidence and heart
As a leader, coach, teacher or wherever you work, you will be able to practically apply the learning immediately as you create the foundation for developing and fine-tuning your skills over time. If you already have somatic training this will compliment what you have done before.
Who is this for?
- Leaders who are seriously interested in their own self-development
- Senior OD/HR professionals
- Coaches, Mentors & Facilitators
- Change professionals
- Those interested in becoming qualified as a Leadership Embodiment Coach/Trainer
About the facilitator
You can find more information about Paul and his work on the website The Beyond Partnership.
Your ticket includes:
- Optinal pre-workshop materials
- 2-day Level 1 Training
- Support materials
- Set-up of post-workshop self-organised small group work (opt-in)
- 1-hour post-workshop online session
- Certificate of active participation indicating links to professional competency development
- 14 CCEUs for ICF registered coaches
- all refreshments and ligh snacks at the venue over the 2-day training
- Eventbrite ticketing and credit card fees
- value-added tax (Mehrwertssteuer)